Friday, March 29, 2013

Stress

This week as been one to remember. We have all had them, the weeks where we try and try to be positive and proactive. But despite our best efforts, it feels like the world is conspiring against us.

This week has flown by in a undesirable blur. I have just been striving to survive this week, but do not fear my little blog readers, this message is not one of doom and gloom.

I propose that we should all give an effort to change our perspective and attitude. Yes, it may be very very difficult, but anything worth doing is hard. Life is not glum, life is happy. We are meant to happy and find joy in the little things!

Here is a list of 20 things I am grateful for:
(I challenge you to do the same thing)

1. My lovely mother who takes care of me.
2. My father who provides for me.
3. My older sister who gets excited for me.
4. My older brother who tells me I am a great person.
5. My little sister who is so thoughtful and loving.
6. My little brother who is obnoxious, but knows how to make me laugh.
7. My Father in Heaven who loves an cares for me so.
8. My health, I can walk and am generally healthy.
9. Finals, because that means I am in college.
10. Hardships because I can come closer to God, and that means I am one step closer to who he wants me to be.
11. Sunshine.
12. My roommates, they are so kind and loving and put up with me.
13. Bubble Baths, they relax me and allow me to take a break from life.
14. Polarid camera, I can capture memories and remember my college life.
15. My dog, she is happy and has been there for me.
16. My grandma and grandpa who love me unconditionally.
17. Nail polish, makes me feel beautiful.
18. BYU-I, I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be on this wonderful campus.
19. Sleep, sleep is a precious event that saves me daily.
20. Ice cream, helps on every kind of day!

Stay positive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment