Thursday, March 14, 2013

Roomies for Life

These are my roommates, and I think the world of them. All of the lessons I've learned in Family Relations have been easily applicable to life in college. We have been able to create our own Zion in apartment #207. We say roommate prayer as often as we can.

My roommates and I love and serve one another. These three ladies made my birthday a great and special one. Britta (far left) made me breakfast and did a family tradition to make me feel at home. McKenzie (second to the left) blew up 55+ balloons and attached them to the ceiling, as well as made me a Happy Birthday sign. And Bethany (far right) gave me the worlds most delicious chocolate, cookies and cream Dove chocolate.

I think it is important to love those who are around you. And it is it important to brighten the world with your own smile. So do not forget to serve and love one another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment